Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June/July Promotional Set

Happy Day!
We have a new promotional set "You make my Heart Sing" for June and July.


This is a simple and cute birthday card for my niece.  I used the sketch from week 3.

When I looked at this stamped image - I thought pink dress, green wings, blue hair (I could not resist) - Lilly Anna.  I paper pieced the wings and the dress and colored the hair, skin and shoes with Copics.  I kept it simple, no shading today.

Supplies -- Stamps: Promo set, Love You (Level B Hostess), Papers: Lilly Anna SWIC, Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics (E01, R01, R81, B41), 2.5" Scallop punch, 2"circle punch.

June is Sneak Peek Month - check out Savvy on Tuesdays and Friday to see some great new images which will debut in the new catalogue!

It was announced that the 2011-12 Inspiration Catalogue with go live June 27th!

Abundant Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment