Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amber Ink: Such a Fungi

Today, I have my last Amber Ink Design Team post.  {Sigh}  It has been a fun month.  Well, besides a recap next week and the passing of the torch.

This is one of my favorites - "Such a Fungi".  Hilarious! Love the play on words.  This image is only 50 cents!  Can you believe it??  You get 2 images too, one with hearts and one without.  What a deal!

This card was made with my "little" brother in mind.  Tomorrow is his birthday.{He will be 39} I hope he gets a kick out it. I think he will.  He IS such a fungi - I mean fun guy.

The plaid paper is also Amber Ink ipaper "Schoolgirl Plaid - Goldenrod Tiny".
Supplies -- Amber Ink "Such a Fungi", Amber Ink ipaper "Schoolgirl Plaid - Goldenrod Tiny", Bazzill Cheddar and Pear, Copic X-Press It cardstock, Copic Markers.

Copic Colors: YR15, YR18, E09, Y32, Y35, YR23, YR24, YG91, YG93, YG95


Hope you enjoyed today's post.  Check out the Amber Ink Blog!
Blessings,
Deb



4 comments:

  1. Well, I have to admit, I didn't "get it" until you explained the saying. That one is different. You colored it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever to figure this out when Amber first drew it! You're so smart - and talented! Love the "funness" of your card. What a lucky brother.
    Gotta admit I kinda freaked when you said "last project"...K, gonna go cry in my pillow now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image! I love how you popped it up and how you layed out your papers.

    ReplyDelete