Monday, February 13, 2012

Homebound Ministry: Valentine

 
Happy Monday!

I have another valentine to share today.  I made this one for the homebound ministry and family. 

I used a few different punches, round, scallop and heart to create this card.  The sentiment is from a TAC set Contemporary Greetings which was brand new in the 2011-12 TAC catalog and hopefully will be available again soon.  Red Rubber Designs should be opening this month (February 2012). 
The cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink - Kraft and Pure Poppy.  The patterned paper is a Valentine paper pack by K&Company.  The ink is Palette L'Amore Red.

Inside I printed this verse from the computer...

For God so loVed the world,
                             that he gAve
                                  his onLy
                                        bEgotten
                                      SoN,
                                         That whosoever
                            believeth In him
                                should Not perish,
                             but have Everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

Wishing you on this Valentine’s Day
the blessings of His Love!

You may have seen this in e-mail form.  I saw it again this year which reminded me that I had used this years ago (2006 to be exact).  I though this year would be a good one for it to come out again and make the rounds.

Tomorrow, I will share the Valentine I made for Mark.  It uses a digi from Hello That's Fabulous.  It was SO fun to color.

Blessings,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Love the stitching detail across the red heart. You always add such unique little details to you cards! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity! not sure what is going on, my comments i do from work are not posting. weird!

    ReplyDelete