Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!


A few weeks ago my friend Christine gave me a "Liebster Blog" award.  Thanks Christine - sorry it took me so long to post.

'Liebster' is German for 'dearest or favorite'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above).
  • Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.
Here are my five nominees, in alphabetical order:

Enjoy your award ladies.  I think you are wonderful and check your blogs often!

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings
Deb



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, You make so many beautiful cards! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete