Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mabelle RO - Joyride Ducky

Happy Saturday!

Over the last week, I've been checking out some challenge blogs.  Today, I'm playing along with 4 challenges.  First there is Sketch Saturday challenge - here is the sketch:
I adapted the layout a bit from a square card to a 4.25 x 5.5" A2 sized card.  Cute layout don't you think?  When I was writing my blog I realized that there was a sentiment in the lower right hand corner on the sketch so I actually went back and added it. 
The second challenge blog I found is "For Fun Challenges" this week is all about circles and loops.  I chose a DP with circle pattern and added lots of buttons.
Thirdly, I found "I brake for challenges" and the theme this week is Easter! 

I have badges on my right side bar for a few challenge blogs I found in the last few days.  Card Crafter's Circle has a "gold" challenge this week.  I thought about entering that one too but I'm not sure golden yellow qualifies. That is a great challenge blog as well. I was even chosen by the DT for the top 3 a couple weeks ago for my simple button card.  That was a nice surprise. 

The Fourth challenge blog I found was CMC Copic Challenge Group.  They have an anything goes challenge - just need to use alcohol markers.

Lastly, the image by Mabelle RO from her new spring release.  Such a fun image - I'm so glad it is available again as a digi. 

Supplies --
Image - Mabelle RO Joyride Ducky
Cardstock - Miss Moxie (The Angel Company/Red Rubber Designs),  PTI Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise
Tools:  PTI medium scallop die
Embellishments: PTI New leaf buttons and Canyon Clay buttons, Bag-o-Buttons "Foof-a-La", Scrappers floss russet and white.
Copic Markers: YG03, YG11, YG23, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR12, YR15, YR18, R37, R56, R59, W-1.

Thanks for stopping by...

Blessings,
Deb

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great coloring! Thanks for playing in the challenge.
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! Love this too cute!! Thanks for playing along on fOr Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and talk about great minds right. Don't those circles just scream 'buttons'!! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining in at the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week. Best of luck to you. Corry GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling, Debra. I love your image. That little chickie driving a Carrot car made me giggle. :) Thanks for sharing it with us at I Brake for Challenges.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so cute. Love your image. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours and the use of the buttons - lovely card for the For Fun challenge this week, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cheery and make me smile! I love the vibrant colours and your coloring is fab! hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this!!?! love that image. love the fun spring colors. You rocked it!

    Thanks for playing "more then one circle challenge" at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when our new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable Easter card!! I love the bright colors and cute buttons. Thanks for joining us at CMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Deb! I love the image and your colours are fab! :)
    Thanks for joining in at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card great colours, thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debra, this is adorable! Love the button wheels, so cute. Is that TAC paper I see? You are such an inspiration, love all of your projects. Take care, Dee

    ReplyDelete