Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge #336

Happy Saturday!

We have a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!  Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies with a $12 gift certificate going to one lucky winner.


Our sketch this week was designed by Cathy.  
My Interpretation:
I used an image I bought last year called Flowers in Bottles.  Love how this card turned out.  What a fun sketch.

I went with retro papers from Fancy Pants - Trend Setters.  Copic Colors: B000, E50, R24, R29, E33, E37.  My trusty corner rounder broke when I dropped it - oops.  I got a new Fiskars corner rounder a 3 sizes in one punch, which is pretty neat.
  
Close Up

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Challenges:
A Day for Daisies - Use Houndstooth
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb 

9 comments:

  1. I saw your DT card & had to take a closer look. Its absolutely stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Alicia
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from ADFD as I love the sketch and the card you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Coloring and design are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, like your coloring. Are you trying to tempt me to drop my corner rounder, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty! Such lovely colouring on the flowers and I love the multi-coloured houndstooth! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your creation is soooo Very Pretty!!!! Love the colors and totally LOVE that houndstooth paper!!!!!! Hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card thank you so much for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! SO gorgeous! Congrats on your win over at A Day For Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win at ADFD! Well deserved. Great card!

    ReplyDelete